Project Redivivus
https://forum.projectredivivus.com/

Why Project Redivivus?
https://forum.projectredivivus.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Jaysds1 [ Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why Project Redivivus?

hopefully he does appear back.

BTW, What's their IRC name?
maybe I could hack it :p

Author:  SugarD-x [ Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why Project Redivivus?

Quote:
hopefully he does appear back.

BTW, What's their IRC name?
maybe I could hack it :p
I wouldn't suggest that. ;)

Author:  GodFather [ Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why Project Redivivus?

I said it is private and it should stay like that for now. I think you'll all know when we go public.

Author:  SugarD-x [ Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why Project Redivivus?

Quote:
I said it is private and it should stay like that for now. I think you'll all know when we go public.
We? So you're involved? :O

Is it still called "MTA:GREEN"?

Author:  Jaysds1 [ Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why Project Redivivus?

By the looks of it, I don't think it is anymore

Author:  TheGTA [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why Project Redivivus?

I am still alive and kicking, haha. Hey guys!

With the recent hyper milestone progress on GREEN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6216HStwc) our team is very happy. I respect your choice to stay on the old core and am interested in cooperation, by concept and possibly code-base. Though I am in a busy life situation, so that explains my absence.

Thank you for positively welcoming me. :)

Author:  SugarD-x [ Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why Project Redivivus?

Quote:
I am still alive and kicking, haha. Hey guys!

With the recent hyper milestone progress on GREEN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6216HStwc) our team is very happy. I respect your choice to stay on the old core and am interested in cooperation, by concept and possibly code-base. Though I am in a busy life situation, so that explains my absence.

Thank you for positively welcoming me. :)
Very nice work!

By the way, sorry about the post approval issue. I have no idea why your post got flagged, and I didn't notice it until just now.

Author:  Jaysds1 [ Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why Project Redivivus?

Nice, I liked it

But why don't you help MTASA develop on theirs MTA?

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/